- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
- Volleyball: Al Ahly crowned African champions
- Egypt’s general prosecutor reopens the Air Defence Stadium case
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
- Al Ahly: Emad Meteb is an important player for us
- Hector Cuper: Bassem Morsy can rejoin national team
- Meteb admits he might leave Al Ahly over lack of playing time
- Feb 7, 2017
Aly Ghazal’s agent said that money wasn’t the only motive behind Ghazal’s decision to move to China from CD Nacional. The 25-year-old midfielder joined Chinese Super League side Guizhou Zhicheng from...
- Jan 31, 2017
Former Chelsea striker Demba Ba has returned to Besiktas on loan until the end of the season from Shanghai Shenhua. Ba originally joined Turkish Super Lig side Besiktas from Chelsea in 2014...
- Jul 17, 2016
Senegalese international striker Demba Ba has suffered a horrible leg break in the Chinese Super League derby match between Shanghai Shenhua and Shanghai SIPG. The Shenhua striker Demba Ba collapsed to the ground in...
- Feb 19, 2016
Photo: Getty Images Nigerian striker Obafemi Martins has announced his departure to the Chinese Super League via his official Twitter account. Obafemi Martins has become the latest big-name signing to join...
- Jan 29, 2016
Cameroon international captain Stéphane Mbia has signed for Chinese Super League side Hebei China Fortune FC. Hebei China Fortune Football Club today made its second African signing after Gervinho, as Cameroon international midfielder, Stéphane...
- Jan 26, 2016
AS Roma winger Gervinho has completed a move to Chinese Super League side Hebei China Fortune FC. The Chinese side have paid a fee in the region of 15 million euros to...
- Oct 8, 2015
Egypt’s U-23 national team drew 2-2 against hosts China in their Thursday morning friendly fixture. Egypt opened the scoring after a Saleh Gomaa set piece led to Ismaily’s Mahmoud Hamad finding the back...