- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
- Feb 2, 2013
Today is the day football returns to Egypt. The excitement should be mounting, nerves crackling. There is no assigned seating, so fans should be flocking to the country’s stadiums four or...
- Feb 1, 2013
One year on, the emotions are still raw, the memories still vivid. They do not forget, those who were there, those who saw the slaughter in Port Said. Those players who...
- Sep 12, 2012
Following the recent feuds between Ultras Ahlawy and the Egyptian FA over the resumption of domestic football, Karim Salama of King Fut analyzes some of the necessary reforms needed to avoid another stadium disaster. The views...