- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
- Le Havre’s Taher Mohamed to play just 2 matches at U-20 AFCON
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
- Ifeanyi Ubah: Al Masry scored through a controversial penalty
- Jan 14, 2017
Africa-based Player of the Year Denis Onyango reflects on Uganda’s aspirations heading into the 2017 Africa Cup of Nations in Gabon. The Uganda national team returns to Africa’s top competition, the...
- Jan 7, 2017
Africa’s local-based Player on the Year reflects on his award following a triumphant season where he won the CAF Champions League, participated in the Club World Cup and reached the Africa...
- Jan 6, 2017
The 2016 CAF Awards held in Nigeria saw Riyad Mahrez and Denis Onyango both claim African player of the year award and African-based player of the year award respectively. The Algerian international...
- Nov 21, 2016
Mamelodi Sundowns goalkeeper Denis Onyango has described becoming the first Ugandan to win the Champions League as a ‘dream come true’. The South African side were eliminated from the African Champions League in April...
- Nov 21, 2016
Uganda international goalkeeper Denis Onyango believes his side can cause an upset against Egypt and Ghana in the 2017 AFCON in Gabon. Onyango, who was an integral part of the Uganda’s side which managed...
- Oct 22, 2016
Mamelodi Sundowns’ goalkeeper Denis Onyango insists their job of winning the African Champions League title is not yet done. After a 3-0 home win over Zamalek SC, Sundowns bring a comfortable...
- Oct 17, 2016
Mamelodi Sundowns’ goalkeeper, Denis Onyango, says he cares about Sundowns Champions League win more than his CAF Player of the Year nomination. The 29-year old keeper has made it clear that...