- Zlatko Dalić reveals two reasons standing in his way from coaching Zamalek
- Al Ahly: Hefty fines awaiting players breaching media ban
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
- Feb 22, 2015
Egypt’s president Abdel Fattah El-Sisi said that any official who was negligent in the killing of Zamalek fans will be punished. El-Sisi began his speech on Sunday by mourning Egyptians killed...
- Feb 9, 2015
In the first week of the return of fans to the stadiums in the Egyptian Premier League since the Port Said disaster, another tragedy was witnessed as at least 20 Zamalek fans...
- Dec 14, 2014
Prime Minister Ibrahim Mahlab promised Zamalek chairman Mortada Mansour the return of fans to the stands following the parliament elections. A meeting was held between Zamalek’s board and Egypt Prime Minister Ibrahim Mahlab...
- Jan 29, 2014
Egyptian football fans are at it again. They’re everywhere. We’ve seen Egyptians storm Hull City’s Facebook page last year following the signings of Gedo and Ahmed Fathi, forcing the club to...
- Oct 22, 2013
This is the second installment of the E-Ticketing series, where we will discuss whether Online Ticketing can be materialized in Egypt, without neglecting the ID system mentioned in the maiden component. In the...
- Oct 4, 2013
An introduction to a series of several articles which will discuss the capability of implementing e-tickets in the upcoming Egyptian Pro League by KingFut’s Ahmed Assem. It may come as a surprise...
- Sep 25, 2013
Egypt will play their home World Cup qualifying play-off against Ghana at Cairo’s Air Defense Stadium in the presence of fans, according to sports minister Taher Abou-Zeid. Sports minister Taher Abou-Zeid,...