- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Oct 17, 2013
Egyptian legend Mohamed Abou-Treika has announced he will retire once Al-Ahly’s CAF Champions League and potential Club World Cup campaign concludes. Sad news for Egyptians, not just Al-Ahly fans, as Mohamed...
- Jul 22, 2013
38-year-old Ahmed Hassan, the world’s most capped international footballer, has signed a one-year contract extension with Cairo giants Zamalek this week, following speculation of his retirement. Hassan, the well-travelled veteran midfielder who...
- Feb 3, 2013
When a twenty year old Egyptian joined Dulwich Hamlet Football Club in September 1911, little was he to realise how much of a controversy he would kick up in the space...
- Jan 31, 2013
Al-Ahly officially confirm Mohamed Abou-Treika will be joining UAE side Bani Yas on a 6-month loan deal for a reported fee of $1.2 million. In what could be considered a surprise...
- Sep 3, 2012
Egypt have produced a long list of greats in football, but few have had such an impact over the domestic game as Mahmoud El-Gohary. On September 3rd, 2012, Egyptian football lost...
- Jul 23, 2012
Mohamed Abou Treika’s winner for Al Ahly in the CAF Champions League yesterday was his 11th all-time against Zamalek – making him the current top scorer in the Cairo derby. Egyptian legend Mohamed...