- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
- Volleyball: Al Ahly crowned African champions
- Egypt’s general prosecutor reopens the Air Defence Stadium case
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
- Al Ahly: Emad Meteb is an important player for us
- Hector Cuper: Bassem Morsy can rejoin national team
- Meteb admits he might leave Al Ahly over lack of playing time
- Oct 17, 2013
Egyptian legend Mohamed Abou-Treika has announced he will retire once Al-Ahly’s CAF Champions League and potential Club World Cup campaign concludes. Sad news for Egyptians, not just Al-Ahly fans, as Mohamed...
- Jul 22, 2013
38-year-old Ahmed Hassan, the world’s most capped international footballer, has signed a one-year contract extension with Cairo giants Zamalek this week, following speculation of his retirement. Hassan, the well-travelled veteran midfielder who...
- Feb 3, 2013
When a twenty year old Egyptian joined Dulwich Hamlet Football Club in September 1911, little was he to realise how much of a controversy he would kick up in the space...
- Jan 31, 2013
Al-Ahly officially confirm Mohamed Abou-Treika will be joining UAE side Bani Yas on a 6-month loan deal for a reported fee of $1.2 million. In what could be considered a surprise...
- Sep 3, 2012
Egypt have produced a long list of greats in football, but few have had such an impact over the domestic game as Mahmoud El-Gohary. On September 3rd, 2012, Egyptian football lost...
- Jul 23, 2012
Mohamed Abou Treika’s winner for Al Ahly in the CAF Champions League yesterday was his 11th all-time against Zamalek – making him the current top scorer in the Cairo derby. Egyptian legend Mohamed...