- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Oct 10, 2016
Smouha’s center-back Mahmoud Ezzat has torn his Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) in the Egyptian Military national team friendly. The 24-year-old got injured in the military national team’s friendly against El Sharkia on...
- Oct 2, 2016
Egypt national military team coach, Mohamed Omar, announced the squad for the training camp that is set to take place during the international break. The ex-Ittihad of Alexandria head coach included...
- Oct 10, 2015
Egypt’s military national team missed out on a medal at the World Military Cup after losing 3-2 in their bronze match against South Korea. The Pharaohs qualified to the match after...
- Oct 8, 2015
Egypt’s military national team have lost 2-1 to Brazil in their last game of the World Military Cup group stage, allowing Oman to reach the competition’s final. The Pharaohs have won...
- Oct 7, 2015
Egypt’s military national team beat Oman 2-1 on Tuesday in their third game of the World Military Cup. The Egyptian team have previously defeated Guinea and Canada in their first two...
- Oct 5, 2015
Egyptian military national team thrashed Canada 5-0 in their second game in the World Military Cup which is held in South Korea. Smouha’s Alaa Ali was the first to score after...
- Oct 2, 2015
The Egyptian military national team kicked off the World Military Cup in exciting fashion, dispatching Guinea 6-1 in their first game. General Mounir Hegazy, the manager of the military national team,...