- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
- Abou-Rida hopes EFA crises won’t affect national team
- Egypt’s national team director discusses squad changes
- Mido: African football will not move forward with referees like Lamptey
- Massimo Busacca tutors Egyptian officials on video assistance technology
- Volleyball: Red Devils beat Ahli Benghazi 3-1 in African Club Championship
- Nov 16, 2016
Zamalek defender Islam Gamal has announced that he is looking to leave Zamalek for Sudanese side El-Merreikh. This comes after the Gamal’s lack of game time with Zamalek, following the team’s 3-1...
- Jul 11, 2015
Algerian giants USM Alger (USMA) edged-out Sudanese powerhouse Al-Merikh in a hotly contested Group B clash that leaves USMA on maximum points from their first two matches. A second half strike...
- Dec 16, 2013
Legendary Egyptian goalkeeper Essam El-Hadary signs for Wadi Degla, the club’s official website announced. 40-year-old Essam El-Hadary has returned to Egypt and was unveiled in a press conference with owner Maged...
- Nov 21, 2013
Last Wednesday Sudanese club Al Merriekh won their 19th Sudan Premier League title after beating minnows Merriekh El Fasher 2-0 in Omdurman. Al Merriekh needed to win the game to secure...
- Nov 21, 2013
Legendary Egyptian goalkeeper El-Hadary looks to be on the brink of joining the newly promoted club Qanat Al Suez. Ahmed Saeed, who is currently manager of the club stated that there...
- Sep 18, 2013
Week 18 of the Sudanese League saw Essam El-Hadary’s side Al-Merriekh travel to Atbara to face Alamal, where they were hit by stones from the home crowd, with one straight in...
- Oct 31, 2012
All of the Pharaohs Abroad covered on KingFut in recent weeks have today been officially called up by Bob Bradley to play Georgia in a friendly on November 14, including Sherif Ashraf, who’s named...