- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
- Mahmoud Gaber leads Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
- Apr 5, 2017
Arsenal managed to grab their first Premier League win since February, thanks to second-half goals from Ozil, Walcott and Giroud. Tensions surrounding the game were high following protests for the removal...
- Mar 30, 2017
Former Egypt international Ahmed Hassan believes that Mohamed Salah is the best Egyptian player, adding that Ramdan Sobhi could follow his footsteps. The 41-year-old has praised the Arsenal’s Mohamed Elneny, Trezeguet, Ramadan...
- Mar 18, 2017
Mohamed Elneny remained on bench, while the Gunners failed to secure any points against West Bromwich.
- Feb 21, 2017
Mohamed Elneny’s Arsenal managed to progress to the next round of the FA Cup, after the club’s 2-0 win over Sutton United away from home. Mohamed Elneny was subbed off in the 45th minute, as he watched his...
- Feb 6, 2017
Embed from Getty Images Egypt failed to win a record-extending eighth Africa Cup of Nations title as they suffered a 2-1 defeat against Cameroon in the final on Sunday. Arsenal midfielder...
- Dec 13, 2016
Egypt national team assistant coach, Osama Nabih, spoke about the criticism given to the staff for depending on Mohamed Salah’s speed and discussed Elneny’s performance. The staff were occasionally judged about...
- Nov 19, 2016
Egypt international Mohamed Elneny played over 70 minutes in Arsenal’s 1-1 draw with Manchester United before he was replaced by Olivier Giroud who scored a late equaliser. Giroud’s goal cancelled Juan Mata’s opener...