- OFFICIAL: Egypt’s Amr Warda joins PAOK from Panetolikos
- Ghana to use Egypt game as rehearsal for quarterfinals, says Andre Ayew
- Elneny: I want to become an Arsenal legend
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly sign Kilmarnock striker Souleymane Coulibaly
- OFFICIAL: Abdel-Shafy misses Ghana match in AFCON
- Asamoah Gyan seeking revenge against Egypt
- Algeria coach Georges Leekens resigns after AFCON elimination
- AFCON Roundup: Tunisia reach quarter finals, Algeria eliminated
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- Oct 27, 2016
Smouha SC is one of the most successful Egyptian Premier League sides this season, as well as the previous three years, but how did they become so successful and how did...
- Sep 9, 2015
Smouha chairman Farag Amer said that the Alexandria-based club are not weaker than Cairo giants Zamalek, ahead of their clash against the Whites in Egypt Cup. Smouha are set to face...
- Jun 29, 2015
Smouha’s recently-sacked manager Helmy Toulan attacked the club’s president Farag Amer, accusing him of interfering in the team’s technical decisions. Helmy Toulan was sacked from leading the Alexandrian club just two...
- May 6, 2015
Smouha Chairman Mohamed Farag Amer has assured that Ibrahim Abdel-Khalek will stay with the Alexandrian club till his contract runs out by the end of next season denying that the player...
- Jan 8, 2015
Smouha SC have sacked Denis Lavagne following the loss against league minnows Al-Ragaa. The Blues were dealt a heavy defeat against the Marsa Matrouh side, losing 3-1, which proved to be...
- Oct 13, 2014
After appointing French manager Denis Lavagne, Smouha SC president Farag Amer revealed his reasons for sacking former manager Hamada Sedky. The decision to sack Sedky came as a surprise to football...
- Jul 19, 2014
Smouha president Farag Amer stated that Paris Saint-Germain are interested in signing the club’s departing star Ahmed Hamoudi. In what could prove to be a strange twist of events, Smouha president Farag Amer told...