- AFCON Roundup: Surprising results in Group C
- Sam Morsy commits future to Wigan until 2019
- Handball: Egypt beat Bahrain to edge closer to last 16
- Grant: There are no weak teams at this tournament
- Morsy, Fathi, Moruf excluded from Zamalek’s CL squad
- Al Ahly squad for CAFCL announced
- AFCON Roundup: Favourites fail to impress in group B
- OFFICIAL: Hamada Tolba joins ENPPI on free transfer
- Handball: Denmark beat Egypt in World Championship
- Cúper: We’re positive that we can stop Mali’s players
- Aug 10, 2016
Egypt’s fencer, Noura Mohamed was knocked out of the Rio 2016 Olympics Women’s Foil Individual event after losing to her Tunisian opponent. Noura Mohamed’s Olympic fencing campaign in the Women’s Foil...
- Aug 7, 2016
The Egyptian fencer lost by a score of 15-13 to Italian Daniele Garozzo in the round of 16 match-up. Dealing with an ankle injury suffered just prior to the start of the Rio...
- Aug 3, 2016
Egypt Olympic fencer, Alaaeldin Abouelkassem has suffered an injury with only a couple of days remaining until the proper start of the 2016 Olympc Games in Rio de Janeiro. Fencer, Abouelkassem...
- Apr 15, 2016
Olympic fencer Alaaeldin Abouelkassem won a gold medal in the men’s individual foil event at the Africam Fencing Championship in Algiers, Algeria. The Egyptian is currently ranked in 19th place by...
- Mar 27, 2016
Egyptian fencing champion, Mohamed Amer, managed to qualify to The Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro 2016 joining Noura Mohamaed, the most recent qualifier from the Fencing team. Amer’s qualification came after the results...
- Mar 14, 2016
Egyptian fencer Alaaeldin Abouelkassem managed to achieve a silver medal after losing the final match in the men’s foil Grand Prix held in Havana, Cuba. Abouelkassem lost 15-5 in the final match...
- Mar 14, 2016
18-year-old Egyptian fencer Noura Mohamed has qualified for the 2016 Olympics in Rio De Janeiro via the 2016 Cuba Grand Prix. Noura’s extraordinary performances in the Cuban capital of Havana have earned her a place...