- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
- Warda vows to fight for regular spot in Egypt squad
- CAF president Ahmad supports Morocco 2026 World Cup bid
- Aug 10, 2016
Egypt’s fencer, Noura Mohamed was knocked out of the Rio 2016 Olympics Women’s Foil Individual event after losing to her Tunisian opponent. Noura Mohamed’s Olympic fencing campaign in the Women’s Foil...
- Aug 7, 2016
The Egyptian fencer lost by a score of 15-13 to Italian Daniele Garozzo in the round of 16 match-up. Dealing with an ankle injury suffered just prior to the start of the Rio...
- Aug 3, 2016
Egypt Olympic fencer, Alaaeldin Abouelkassem has suffered an injury with only a couple of days remaining until the proper start of the 2016 Olympc Games in Rio de Janeiro. Fencer, Abouelkassem...
- Apr 15, 2016
Olympic fencer Alaaeldin Abouelkassem won a gold medal in the men’s individual foil event at the Africam Fencing Championship in Algiers, Algeria. The Egyptian is currently ranked in 19th place by...
- Mar 27, 2016
Egyptian fencing champion, Mohamed Amer, managed to qualify to The Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro 2016 joining Noura Mohamaed, the most recent qualifier from the Fencing team. Amer’s qualification came after the results...
- Mar 14, 2016
Egyptian fencer Alaaeldin Abouelkassem managed to achieve a silver medal after losing the final match in the men’s foil Grand Prix held in Havana, Cuba. Abouelkassem lost 15-5 in the final match...
- Mar 14, 2016
18-year-old Egyptian fencer Noura Mohamed has qualified for the 2016 Olympics in Rio De Janeiro via the 2016 Cuba Grand Prix. Noura’s extraordinary performances in the Cuban capital of Havana have earned her a place...