- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Aug 10, 2016
Egypt’s fencer, Noura Mohamed was knocked out of the Rio 2016 Olympics Women’s Foil Individual event after losing to her Tunisian opponent. Noura Mohamed’s Olympic fencing campaign in the Women’s Foil...
- Aug 7, 2016
The Egyptian fencer lost by a score of 15-13 to Italian Daniele Garozzo in the round of 16 match-up. Dealing with an ankle injury suffered just prior to the start of the Rio...
- Aug 3, 2016
Egypt Olympic fencer, Alaaeldin Abouelkassem has suffered an injury with only a couple of days remaining until the proper start of the 2016 Olympc Games in Rio de Janeiro. Fencer, Abouelkassem...
- Apr 15, 2016
Olympic fencer Alaaeldin Abouelkassem won a gold medal in the men’s individual foil event at the Africam Fencing Championship in Algiers, Algeria. The Egyptian is currently ranked in 19th place by...
- Mar 27, 2016
Egyptian fencing champion, Mohamed Amer, managed to qualify to The Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro 2016 joining Noura Mohamaed, the most recent qualifier from the Fencing team. Amer’s qualification came after the results...
- Mar 14, 2016
Egyptian fencer Alaaeldin Abouelkassem managed to achieve a silver medal after losing the final match in the men’s foil Grand Prix held in Havana, Cuba. Abouelkassem lost 15-5 in the final match...
- Mar 14, 2016
18-year-old Egyptian fencer Noura Mohamed has qualified for the 2016 Olympics in Rio De Janeiro via the 2016 Cuba Grand Prix. Noura’s extraordinary performances in the Cuban capital of Havana have earned her a place...