- Monfils eliminates Safwat from Dubai Tennis Championships
- Ahmed Elmohamady: Everything has changed at Hull City
- Al Ahly announce stadium for Bidvest Wits clash
- VIDEO: Holders Zamalek advance to Egypt Cup quarters
- SQUASH: El-Shorbagy brothers to meet in Windy City quarter-finals
- Mohamed Elneny starts recovering from his injury
- CAF announce referees for Al Ahly and Zamalek Champions League encounters
- Egypt-owned Lierse fail to reach promotion playoffs
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Sep 25, 2015
KingFut’s Malak Hassouna sits down with BeFit Egypt founder and ex-footballer Aly Mazhar to discuss his own ‘Transformation Challenge’ from football to fitness. In a cozy coffee shop and after running his morning 8...
- Feb 10, 2014
Continuing his series on coaching in Egypt, former player Ali El Khatib dives deeper into his analysis of Egypt’s coaching problems with a focus on programming, i.e. the day to day...