- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
- Sundowns’ midfielder Keagan Dolly: Hard work pays off
- EXCLUSIVE | ZESCO star Clatous Chama on the verge of joining Ittihad of Alexandria
- Egypt draw Zambia and Mali in U-20 Africa Cup of Nations
- OFFICIAL: 75,000 allowed to attend Egypt qualifier against Ghana
- Momen Soliman: the best team won and Fathi could leave in January
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
- Salah scores and assists in 4-1 win over Palermo
- VIDEO: Zamalek defeat Sundowns in Egypt but lose Champions League final
- Sep 25, 2015
KingFut’s Malak Hassouna sits down with BeFit Egypt founder and ex-footballer Aly Mazhar to discuss his own ‘Transformation Challenge’ from football to fitness. In a cozy coffee shop and after running his morning 8...
- Feb 10, 2014
Continuing his series on coaching in Egypt, former player Ali El Khatib dives deeper into his analysis of Egypt’s coaching problems with a focus on programming, i.e. the day to day...