- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Sep 25, 2015
KingFut’s Malak Hassouna sits down with BeFit Egypt founder and ex-footballer Aly Mazhar to discuss his own ‘Transformation Challenge’ from football to fitness. In a cozy coffee shop and after running his morning 8...
- Feb 10, 2014
Continuing his series on coaching in Egypt, former player Ali El Khatib dives deeper into his analysis of Egypt’s coaching problems with a focus on programming, i.e. the day to day...