- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
- AFCON: How Egypt can qualify for the knockout rounds
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
- Smouha chairman announces Hossam Paulo departure to Zamalek
- Egypt boss Hector Cuper discusses strategy against Uganda
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Jul 6, 2015
Egypt were crowned champions of the 2015 FIVB World League Group 3 after beating Montenegro 3-2 in the final. After five years of absence from the FIVB World League, Egypt’s volleyball men won the 2015...
- Jun 14, 2015
Egypt beat Venezuela 3-0 in their third game at the 2015 FIVB World League. Venezuela started strong as they led 5-8 in the first set but after the first time out Egypt...