- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
- AFCON Roundup: Ivory Coast draw as Morocco beat Togo
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
- Egypt lose to Sweden, face Croatia in World Handball Championship last 16
- Avram Grant demands injured players’ replacement in AFCON
- Zamalek reject Torino’s offer for Mostafa Fathi
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
- Oct 29, 2016
Omar Gaber came on as a second half sub to help his side return to winning ways in the Swiss Super League. While FC Basel were looking to bounce back from...
- Aug 17, 2014
Mahmoud Kahraba bagged his first competitive goal for his new team, helping Grasshoppers claim their first win of the season in a 2-1 victory at FC Aarau.
- Aug 14, 2014
Mahmoud Kahraba’s Grasshoppers were thrashed 4-0 by Young Boys in the Swiss Super League on Wednesday. It was a straight-forward home win for BSC Young Boys as they slotted one goal after another for...
- May 27, 2014
Grasshopper Club have agreed a six-month loan deal with ENPPI for Egyptian starlet Mahmoud ‘Kahraba’ Abdel-Moneim, the club confirmed on Tuesday. Kahraba, who is in Egypt’s Rio 2016 Olympic qualifying squad, was given permission to leave...
- May 23, 2014
Egypt international and former FC Luzern attacker Mahmoud Kahraba is on the verge of joining Swiss side Grasshoppers on loan from ENPPI. The 20-year-old attacking midfielder had his contract terminated while on loan with...
- Jun 1, 2013
Mohamed Salah and El-Nenny are the first Egyptians to be crowned champions of Switzerland after Basel successfully defended their Swiss Super League title with a 1-0 home win against St. Gallen on Saturday. Egypt international...
- May 29, 2013
Mohamed Salah and El-Nenny’s Basel are on the brink of defending their Swiss League title for the fourth straight season after beating Young Boys 1-0 on Wednesday. Egypt internationals Mohamed Salah and...
- May 21, 2013
FC Basel were beaten by Grasshopper Club in a pulsating penalty shoot-out after the game ended 1-1. Mohamed El-Nenny was the only Egyptian to feature in the Swiss Cup final, starting...