- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Oct 29, 2016
Omar Gaber came on as a second half sub to help his side return to winning ways in the Swiss Super League. While FC Basel were looking to bounce back from...
- Aug 17, 2014
Mahmoud Kahraba bagged his first competitive goal for his new team, helping Grasshoppers claim their first win of the season in a 2-1 victory at FC Aarau.
- Aug 14, 2014
Mahmoud Kahraba’s Grasshoppers were thrashed 4-0 by Young Boys in the Swiss Super League on Wednesday. It was a straight-forward home win for BSC Young Boys as they slotted one goal after another for...
- May 27, 2014
Grasshopper Club have agreed a six-month loan deal with ENPPI for Egyptian starlet Mahmoud ‘Kahraba’ Abdel-Moneim, the club confirmed on Tuesday. Kahraba, who is in Egypt’s Rio 2016 Olympic qualifying squad, was given permission to leave...
- May 23, 2014
Egypt international and former FC Luzern attacker Mahmoud Kahraba is on the verge of joining Swiss side Grasshoppers on loan from ENPPI. The 20-year-old attacking midfielder had his contract terminated while on loan with...
- Jun 1, 2013
Mohamed Salah and El-Nenny are the first Egyptians to be crowned champions of Switzerland after Basel successfully defended their Swiss Super League title with a 1-0 home win against St. Gallen on Saturday. Egypt international...
- May 29, 2013
Mohamed Salah and El-Nenny’s Basel are on the brink of defending their Swiss League title for the fourth straight season after beating Young Boys 1-0 on Wednesday. Egypt internationals Mohamed Salah and...
- May 21, 2013
FC Basel were beaten by Grasshopper Club in a pulsating penalty shoot-out after the game ended 1-1. Mohamed El-Nenny was the only Egyptian to feature in the Swiss Cup final, starting...