- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
- Sep 10, 2016
Egypt’s Youssef Sayed defeats Brazil’s Salmin Paulo, while Ibrahim Hamadtou loses to Germany’s Thomas Roe in men’s table tennis singles class 6 at the Rio 2016 Paralympics. Youssef enjoyed a relatively comfortable victory over Paulo...
- Sep 9, 2016
Great Britain’s David Wetherill described Egypt’s Ibrahim Hamadtou as a ‘legend’ after defeating him in the first match of the men’s table tennis singles class 6 at the Rio 2016 Paralympics....
- Sep 8, 2016
Nearly three decades ago, Ibrahim Hamadtou lost his upper limbs in a train accident at the age of 10. Now, he is hours away from competing in the Rio 2016 Paralympic...
- Apr 14, 2016
Egyptian amputee table tennis player Ibrahim Hamato has qualified for the 2016 Summer Paralympics in Rio de Janeiro. Hamato lost both his arms in a train accident when he was 10 years old...