- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- Sep 10, 2016
Egypt’s Youssef Sayed defeats Brazil’s Salmin Paulo, while Ibrahim Hamadtou loses to Germany’s Thomas Roe in men’s table tennis singles class 6 at the Rio 2016 Paralympics. Youssef enjoyed a relatively comfortable victory over Paulo...
- Sep 9, 2016
Great Britain’s David Wetherill described Egypt’s Ibrahim Hamadtou as a ‘legend’ after defeating him in the first match of the men’s table tennis singles class 6 at the Rio 2016 Paralympics....
- Sep 8, 2016
Nearly three decades ago, Ibrahim Hamadtou lost his upper limbs in a train accident at the age of 10. Now, he is hours away from competing in the Rio 2016 Paralympic...
- Apr 14, 2016
Egyptian amputee table tennis player Ibrahim Hamato has qualified for the 2016 Summer Paralympics in Rio de Janeiro. Hamato lost both his arms in a train accident when he was 10 years old...