- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
- Kenya’s Ayub Masika completes move to China’s League One
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
- Hossam Hassan: Africa believes in sorcery
- AFCON MVP Christian Bassogog moves to China
- Egypt court upholds 10 death sentences in Port Said stadium massacre
- Al Ahly set date for Bidvest Wits CAF Champions League clash
- Sep 10, 2016
Egypt’s Youssef Sayed defeats Brazil’s Salmin Paulo, while Ibrahim Hamadtou loses to Germany’s Thomas Roe in men’s table tennis singles class 6 at the Rio 2016 Paralympics. Youssef enjoyed a relatively comfortable victory over Paulo...
- Sep 9, 2016
Great Britain’s David Wetherill described Egypt’s Ibrahim Hamadtou as a ‘legend’ after defeating him in the first match of the men’s table tennis singles class 6 at the Rio 2016 Paralympics....
- Sep 8, 2016
Nearly three decades ago, Ibrahim Hamadtou lost his upper limbs in a train accident at the age of 10. Now, he is hours away from competing in the Rio 2016 Paralympic...
- Apr 14, 2016
Egyptian amputee table tennis player Ibrahim Hamato has qualified for the 2016 Summer Paralympics in Rio de Janeiro. Hamato lost both his arms in a train accident when he was 10 years old...