- OFFICIAL: Hossam Hassan extends Al Masry contract
- Ghanaian Bolga All Stars’ owner features in his team’s league match
- Braga appoint Abel Ferreira as new head coach
- Jose: Shikabala should have joined Al Ahly
- Rizzitelli: Salah will be decisive for Roma against Lazio
- Hani Zada: Zamalek have a good record against Arab teams
- Hossam El-Badry: Club World Cup return is our aim
- Al Ahly, Zamalek opponents in CAFCL group stages revealed
- Smouha in Group C as CAFCC draw announced
- Dodo El-Gabbas scores and assists in Lierse win over Union SG
- Sep 10, 2016
Egypt’s Youssef Sayed defeats Brazil’s Salmin Paulo, while Ibrahim Hamadtou loses to Germany’s Thomas Roe in men’s table tennis singles class 6 at the Rio 2016 Paralympics. Youssef enjoyed a relatively comfortable victory over Paulo...
- Sep 9, 2016
Great Britain’s David Wetherill described Egypt’s Ibrahim Hamadtou as a ‘legend’ after defeating him in the first match of the men’s table tennis singles class 6 at the Rio 2016 Paralympics....
- Sep 8, 2016
Nearly three decades ago, Ibrahim Hamadtou lost his upper limbs in a train accident at the age of 10. Now, he is hours away from competing in the Rio 2016 Paralympic...
- Apr 14, 2016
Egyptian amputee table tennis player Ibrahim Hamato has qualified for the 2016 Summer Paralympics in Rio de Janeiro. Hamato lost both his arms in a train accident when he was 10 years old...