- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
- Sundowns midfielder Keagan Dolly: Hard work pays off
- EXCLUSIVE | ZESCO star Clatous Chama on the verge of joining Ittihad of Alexandria
- Egypt draw Zambia and Mali in U-20 Africa Cup of Nations
- Sep 10, 2016
Egypt’s Youssef Sayed defeats Brazil’s Salmin Paulo, while Ibrahim Hamadtou loses to Germany’s Thomas Roe in men’s table tennis singles class 6 at the Rio 2016 Paralympics. Youssef enjoyed a relatively comfortable victory over Paulo...
- Sep 9, 2016
Great Britain’s David Wetherill described Egypt’s Ibrahim Hamadtou as a ‘legend’ after defeating him in the first match of the men’s table tennis singles class 6 at the Rio 2016 Paralympics....
- Sep 8, 2016
Nearly three decades ago, Ibrahim Hamadtou lost his upper limbs in a train accident at the age of 10. Now, he is hours away from competing in the Rio 2016 Paralympic...
- Apr 14, 2016
Egyptian amputee table tennis player Ibrahim Hamato has qualified for the 2016 Summer Paralympics in Rio de Janeiro. Hamato lost both his arms in a train accident when he was 10 years old...