- Al Ahly squad for CAFCL announced
- AFCON Roundup: Favourites fail to impress in group B
- OFFICIAL: Hamada Tolba joins ENPPI on free transfer
- Handball: Denmark beat Egypt in World Championship
- Cúper: We’re positive that we can stop Mali’s players
- Ekramy leaves Egypt training session because of hamstring injury
- AFCON Roundup: Group A teams share spoils
- EXCLUSIVE: Chinese club in negotiations to sign Aly Ghazal
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Sam Morsy features, Lierse draw
- Zamalek and Ismaily handed transfer bans
- Sep 7, 2016
Egyptian javelin thrower Ihab Abdelrahman has failed a second doping test. The Barcelona International Lab announced the result from sample B of Egyptian athlete Abdelrahman, who would have been competing for a top place...
- Jul 25, 2016
Egyptian javelin thrower Ihab Abdelrahman has dismissed the doping accusations levelled at him, and has urged the Ministry of Youth and Sports and the Egyptian Olympic Committee to stand by him. Abdelrahman was temporarily suspended by the International Olympic...
- Jul 24, 2016
Egyptian athlete Ihab Abdelrahman has been temporarily suspended due to doping accusations from the International Olympic Committee. With the Olympics set to start after 13 days in Rio De Janeiro, the IOC have decided to...
- Jun 17, 2016
Egyptian javelin thrower Ihab Abdelrahman has won the Stockholm edition of the Diamond League. The 27-year-old won the javelin throw in the Stockholm 2016 Diamond League with a throw of 86.00 meters....
- May 29, 2016
Egyptian athlete Ihab Abdelrahman has won a gold medal in the Diamond League in the USA in Javelin throw with a 87.37 meter throw. Ihab Abdelrahman successfully won a gold medal in the...