- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
- Al Ahly: Meteb is an important player for us
- Cuper: Bassem Morsy can rejoin national team
- Meteb admits he might leave Al Ahly over lack of playing time
- Salah Soliman ruled out of Benin friendly
- Coulibaly pleased with friendly performance, seeks playing time
- Volleyball: Al Ahly through to African Club Championship final
- Mortada Mansour confirms offers for Kahraba, Hamed and Gabr
- Al Ahly legend Manuel José announces retirement from football
- Egypt test goal-line officials during Zamalek friendly
- Feb 15, 2017
Egyptian Javelin thrower champion Ihab Abdelrahman was suspended for two years by the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) after he failed a doping test in 2016. Abdelrahman who was expected to earn a medal in...
- Sep 7, 2016
Egyptian javelin thrower Ihab Abdelrahman has failed a second doping test. The Barcelona International Lab announced the result from sample B of Egyptian athlete Abdelrahman, who would have been competing for a top place...
- Jul 25, 2016
Egyptian javelin thrower Ihab Abdelrahman has dismissed the doping accusations levelled at him, and has urged the Ministry of Youth and Sports and the Egyptian Olympic Committee to stand by him. Abdelrahman was temporarily suspended by the International Olympic...
- Jul 24, 2016
Egyptian athlete Ihab Abdelrahman has been temporarily suspended due to doping accusations from the International Olympic Committee. With the Olympics set to start after 13 days in Rio De Janeiro, the IOC have decided to...
- Jun 17, 2016
Egyptian javelin thrower Ihab Abdelrahman has won the Stockholm edition of the Diamond League. The 27-year-old won the javelin throw in the Stockholm 2016 Diamond League with a throw of 86.00 meters....
- May 29, 2016
Egyptian athlete Ihab Abdelrahman has won a gold medal in the Diamond League in the USA in Javelin throw with a 87.37 meter throw. Ihab Abdelrahman successfully won a gold medal in the...