- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I couldn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
- Mamdouh and Zein feature in Pays d’Aix cup win
- SQUASH: 10 Egyptians advance to second round of Windy City Open
- Feb 24, 2017
Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary has issued an apology to everyone at Wadi Degla SC after the latest row between him and Khalid Walid on Wednesday. The 44-year-old goalkeeper was excluded...
- Feb 24, 2017
Egypt legend and Wadi Degla goalkeeper Essam El-Hadary said that he’ll quit the Egyptian Premier League at the end of the season. The veteran goalkeeper has reportedly slapped teammate Khaled Walid at...
- Jan 29, 2016
Wadi Degla’s owner Maged Samy has stated that signing former France international forward Florent Malouda is a huge boost for the Egyptian Premier League. The Florent Malouda transfer has officially been complete...
- Feb 15, 2015
The Egyptian Football Association (EFA) has lifted the ban on Wadi Degla owner Maged Samy attending matches after accepting his appeal. Samy was suspended for eight games for his tirade after...
- Jul 2, 2013
Egypt international and Al-Ahly skipper Hossam Ghaly has joined Lierse on a one-year deal, the Belgian club confirmed. Ghaly, 31, who returned to training last month after recovering from a cruciate ligament rupture in...
- Nov 13, 2012
Belgian side Lierse have appointed Pharaohs icon Hany Ramzy as their new head coach following the sacking of Chris Janssens on Monday. Lierse – owned by Egyptian Maged Samy, appoint former ENPPI,...
- Jul 13, 2012
Adam Moustafa looks at Lierse’s owner and his latest Egyptian acquisitions. This article was originally published on The Belgian Waffle on August 18th 2011. Lierse’s Egyptian owner has brought many home comforts to Het Lisp since...