- Al Ahly set date for Zanaco Champions League encounter
- EXCLUSIVE | Ngoufonja to challenge Abou Rida in race to FIFA Council
- VIDEO: Elneny takes behind the goal shot challenge with ChrisMD
- PAOK to face AEK in Greek Cup final
- Five thousand allowed to attend Al Ahly’s CAFCL games
- Former Gabon international Moïse Brou Apanga dead at 35
- OFFICIAL: Hassan Shehata resigns as Petrojet manager
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Tanta
- Tunisia confirm Nabil Maaloul as new head coach
- Al Ahly’s games vs Entag, El-Geish, Nasr postponed
- Apr 20, 2017
Zamalek have received a letter from FIFA ordering the club to pay the remaining unpaid wages of their former player Junior Agogo. The former Ghanaian International joined Zamalek from English club...
- Oct 11, 2016
Zamalek’s ex-president, Mamdouh Abbas, attacked Mortada Mansour, the current president, and refused his accusations of wasteful expenditure. In an official letter, Abbas confirmed that he was not the person responsible for...
- Dec 30, 2015
The Appeals Committee of the Egyptian Football Assossiation (EFA) has announced that Zamalek are obligated to pay around 15 million EGP to El-Sayed, Fathallah and Samir. The Committee announced the players’ dues from...
- Nov 20, 2015
Retired Egypt and Zamalek striker Amr Zaki has revealed the behind-the-scenes events that took place during his stint in the English Premier League with Wigan Athletic. Amr Zaki, who was at Wigan on...
- Jun 28, 2015
El-Gouna have decided to drop the case against former Zamalek president Mamdouh Abbas after he paid the coastal club their dues. Zamalek’s ex-president Mamdouh Abbas was sentenced to one year in...
- Jun 16, 2015
Zamalek chairman Mortada Mansour has attacked former goalkeeper Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed after the latter presented the Egyptian Football Association (EFA) with documents that could result in the club being handed a transfer...
- Mar 8, 2015
Cairo’s Administrative Court Sunday has rejected former Zamalek chairman Mamdouh Abbas’ appeal against the decision to dissolve the club’s board presided by him. The ruling came after the Egyptian billionaire filed...