- VIDEO: Kahraba scores as Al Ittihad come back to defeat Al Faisaly
- De Sciglio: Roma will be dangerous despite missing Mohamed Salah
- Elmohamady features in thrilling 3-3 draw against Crystal Palace
- Sobhi features, with Elneny an unused substitute in Arsenal’s 3-1 win
- Barnsley narrowly defeat Norwich
- Karim Hafez features in Lens’ 3-1 defeat to Strasbourg
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Nov 10, 2014
Marwan Mohsen and Aly Ghazal both started for Gil Vicente and Nacional respectively in round 10 of the Primeira Liga, with Marítimo’s Mohamed Ibrahim coming off the bench against Vitória de...
- Oct 29, 2014
Portuguese side Marítimo have signed versatile Egyptian defender Mohamed Mohsen ‘Lela’ following a successful trial at the club. The 19-year-old made his debut for Marítimo ‘C’ on Sunday afternoon in a...
- Oct 27, 2014
Highlights of Mohamed Ibrahim’s performance in Marítimo’s 4-2 loss against Sporting Lisbon on Sunday night.
- Oct 26, 2014
Egyptian international Saleh Gomaa assisted the only goal of the game as Nacional defeated Académica 1-0 on Sunday afternoon. Struggling for form of late with just one win in the Liga...
- Sep 5, 2014
Mohamed Ibrahim scores and assists in his first appearance, in a friendly game against Marítimo B this morning. The Egyptian midfielder, who signed for the Portuguese side on Monday, scored and assisted as...
- Sep 1, 2014
Egypt international playmaker Mohamed Ibrahim has completed his transfer to Portuguese side CS Marítimo from Zamalek. As reported on KingFut.com last week, Zamalek accepted an offer from CS Marítimo for Mohamed Ibrahim, reportedly...
- Aug 22, 2014
Zamalek’s attacking midfielder Mohamed Ibrahim is ‘one step away’ from joining Portuguese side CS Marítimo, as both clubs have reached an agreement. 22-year-old Mohamed Ibrahim and Zamalek have reached a final agreement with...
- Jul 19, 2014
Zamalek have rejected an offer of 150 thousand Euros from Portuguese club Marítimo for 22-year-old midfielder Mohamed Ibrahim. Marítimo, 6th in the Liga Zon Sagres last season, saw their €150,000 offer for Mohamed...