- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
- Abou-Rida hopes EFA crises won’t affect national team
- Egypt’s national team director discusses squad changes
- Mido: African football will not move forward with referees like Lamptey
- Massimo Busacca tutors Egyptian officials on video assistance technology
- Volleyball: Red Devils beat Ahli Benghazi 3-1 in African Club Championship
- Jan 10, 2017
Moroccan International Adel Taarabt has joined Italy’s Genoa from Portuguese side Benfica on an 18-month loan deal in an attempt to save his career. The Italian side have confirmed the signing of Taarabt on...
- Aug 30, 2016
Southampton Football Club have reached an agreement with Lille to secure Sofiane Boufal’s services for a club-record fee. The Saints have reportedly spent £16 million to bring the Moroccan International to St Mary’s Stadium,...
- Mar 10, 2016
Saint-Étienne forward Oussama Tannane has decided to represent the Moroccan national team. The Moroccan-Dutch player made his Eredivisie league debut for SC Heerenveen during the 2012/2013 season, but currently plays in Ligue 1 for Saint-Étienne,...
- Jan 28, 2016
Wydad Casablanca have announced the signing of Nigeria striker Chisom Chikatara from Nigerian side Abia Warriors, according to Wydad Casablanca official website. The 21-year-old striker spent four years with the Nigerian club, making over...
- Nov 5, 2015
Raja Club Athletic have announced the appointment of Rachid Taoussi as their new manager after sacking Ruud Krol on Wednesday. The Moroccan side have announced on their official website that Rachid Taoussi has signed an 18-month...
- Oct 27, 2015
The IAAF has revealed that the two-time Olympic runner Abderrahime Bouramdane of Morocco has been hit with a two-year ban for doping. The 37-year-old’s ban will run until Oct. 1, 2017, after it was discovered...