- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
- Aug 25, 2016
Algerian Nabil Bentaleb joined German club FC Schalke on a season-long Loan from Tottenham Hotspur. The 21-year old midfielder passed his medical examination successfully last Thursday and the deal was finalized...
- Jul 7, 2015
Algeria international Nabil Bentaleb has signed a new five-year deal with Tottenham Hotspur. Bentaleb signed a new deal with Spurs which extends his stay at White Hart Lane until 2020, the club announced...