- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
- Abou-Rida hopes EFA crises won’t affect national team
- Egypt’s national team director discusses squad changes
- Mido: African football will not move forward with referees like Lamptey
- Massimo Busacca tutors Egyptian officials on video assistance technology
- Volleyball: Red Devils beat Ahli Benghazi 3-1 in African Club Championship
- Former Belgium coach Marc Wilmots appointed Ivory Coast manager
- Salah’s AS Roma announce United States summer tour
- Aug 25, 2016
Algerian Nabil Bentaleb joined German club FC Schalke on a season-long Loan from Tottenham Hotspur. The 21-year old midfielder passed his medical examination successfully last Thursday and the deal was finalized...
- Jul 7, 2015
Algeria international Nabil Bentaleb has signed a new five-year deal with Tottenham Hotspur. Bentaleb signed a new deal with Spurs which extends his stay at White Hart Lane until 2020, the club announced...