- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
- Hossam Hassan: Africa believes in sorcery
- AFCON MVP Christian Bassogog moves to China
- Egypt court upholds 10 death sentences in Port Said stadium massacre
- Al Ahly set date for Bidvest Wits CAF Champions League clash
- AS Roma star Mohamed Salah: I’m happy to be back
- Talaat Youssef leads Al-Ahli Tripoli to CAF Champions League round of 32
- Egypt opponents Mali announce U-20 AFCON squad
- Jan 2, 2017
Misr El-Maqassa Nana Poku who is currently on loan to Al Shabab assured that he will not return to the Egyptian Premier League after his loan ends in June. The Ghanaian...
- Dec 24, 2016
Walid Hewedi has confirmed Misr El-Maqassa have made a loan offer for Al Ahly forward John Antwi, with view to permanent move. As Kingfut exclusively reported, Misr El-Maqassa football director Walid Hewedi has...
- Dec 22, 2016
Misr El-Maqassa announced that the club’s striker Nana Poku is currently undergoing his medical tests in Dubai to finalize the awaited move to Al-Shabab in January. As Kingfut exclusively reported, the Egyptian premier League...
- Dec 21, 2016
Misr El-Maqassa striker Nana Poku is set to join United Arab Emirates club Al-Shabab in the January transfer window. Egyptian premier League top scorer Nana Poku is set to depart the...
- Dec 21, 2016
Misr El-Maqassa striker Nana Poku is set to join United Arab Emirates club Al-Shaab in the January transfer window. Egyptian premier League top scorer Nana Poku is set to depart the...
- Aug 12, 2015
Misr El-Maqassa have acquired the services of Ghanaian striker Nana Poku from Ittihad El-Shorta on a four-year deal. Misr El-Maqassa announced that Poku will be joining the squad from Ittihad El-Shorta for 200,000...
- Apr 11, 2015
Zamalek are expected to submit an official offer to acquire the services of Ittihad El-Shorta striker Nana Poku. KingFut understands that Shorta would accept the offer of around 2.5-3 million EGP, which is...