- Al Ahly set date for Zanaco Champions League encounter
- EXCLUSIVE | Ngoufonja to challenge Abou Rida in race to FIFA Council
- VIDEO: Elneny takes behind the goal shot challenge with ChrisMD
- PAOK to face AEK in Greek Cup final
- Five thousand allowed to attend Al Ahly’s CAFCL games
- Former Gabon international Moïse Brou Apanga dead at 35
- OFFICIAL: Hassan Shehata resigns as Petrojet manager
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Tanta
- Tunisia confirm Nabil Maaloul as new head coach
- Al Ahly’s games vs Entag, El-Geish, Nasr postponed
- Jan 2, 2017
Misr El-Maqassa Nana Poku who is currently on loan to Al Shabab assured that he will not return to the Egyptian Premier League after his loan ends in June. The Ghanaian...
- Dec 24, 2016
Walid Hewedi has confirmed Misr El-Maqassa have made a loan offer for Al Ahly forward John Antwi, with view to permanent move. As Kingfut exclusively reported, Misr El-Maqassa football director Walid Hewedi has...
- Dec 22, 2016
Misr El-Maqassa announced that the club’s striker Nana Poku is currently undergoing his medical tests in Dubai to finalize the awaited move to Al-Shabab in January. As Kingfut exclusively reported, the Egyptian premier League...
- Dec 21, 2016
Misr El-Maqassa striker Nana Poku is set to join United Arab Emirates club Al-Shabab in the January transfer window. Egyptian premier League top scorer Nana Poku is set to depart the...
- Dec 21, 2016
Misr El-Maqassa striker Nana Poku is set to join United Arab Emirates club Al-Shaab in the January transfer window. Egyptian premier League top scorer Nana Poku is set to depart the...
- Aug 12, 2015
Misr El-Maqassa have acquired the services of Ghanaian striker Nana Poku from Ittihad El-Shorta on a four-year deal. Misr El-Maqassa announced that Poku will be joining the squad from Ittihad El-Shorta for 200,000...
- Apr 11, 2015
Zamalek are expected to submit an official offer to acquire the services of Ittihad El-Shorta striker Nana Poku. KingFut understands that Shorta would accept the offer of around 2.5-3 million EGP, which is...