- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Oct 19, 2016
Dwight Gayle scored a brace in Newcastle’s 2-0 win over Barnsley at Oakwell on Tuesday, as the Tykes’ slow start to life in the second-tier continues, collecting only one point from...
- Aug 31, 2016
Ghana international and Chelsea winger Christian Atsu has moved to Newcastle United on a season-long loan. The Ghanaian is yet to make a first team appearance for Chelsea, after completing a £3.5m...
- Aug 4, 2016
Senegal international Mohamed Diame has completed his transfer to Newcastle United from Hull City for an undisclosed fee. Diame signed a three-year contract with Newcastle after they activated the release clause...
- Feb 1, 2016
Newcastle United FC have confirmed the arrival of Côte d’Ivoire international Seydou Doumbia on loan from AS Roma. Doumbia joins the Premier League outfit after a six-month loan spell at old club...
- Jan 12, 2016
Newcastle United have officially completed the signing of the central midfielder Henri Saivet from Bordeaux for an undisclosed fee. Newcastle United have boosted their midfield with the signing of Henri Saivet, after securing him...
- Jan 31, 2015
Ahmed Elmohamady featured and was booked for an attempted Maradona ‘Hand of God’ goal at KC stadium where Newcastle United came out victorious with 3-0 win over Hull City. Hull City, looking to...
- Sep 20, 2014
Newcastle’s Senegalese substitute Papiss Cisse rescued a point with two late second-half goals to draw 2-2 with Hull City at St James’ Park. Much was made in the press in the...