- Al Ahly to face South Africa’s Bidvest Wits in CAF Champions League
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores in Ittihad 2-0 win over Shabab
- Sundowns beat Mazembe to claim first CAF Super Cup title
- Dzeko speaks about partnership with Mohamed Salah
- Coulibaly excluded as Al Ahly announce squad for Contractors clash
- Elmo ready for Hull’s training camp in Portugal
- Tunisia to play two warm-up games for Egypt encounter
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Abdel-Shafy excluded, Morsy plays full 90
- VIDEO: Holders Zamalek reach Egypt Cup round of 16
- Veteran Egyptian coach Hassan Shehata confirms South Africa talks
- Oct 19, 2016
Dwight Gayle scored a brace in Newcastle’s 2-0 win over Barnsley at Oakwell on Tuesday, as the Tykes’ slow start to life in the second-tier continues, collecting only one point from...
- Aug 31, 2016
Ghana international and Chelsea winger Christian Atsu has moved to Newcastle United on a season-long loan. The Ghanaian is yet to make a first team appearance for Chelsea, after completing a £3.5m...
- Aug 4, 2016
Senegal international Mohamed Diame has completed his transfer to Newcastle United from Hull City for an undisclosed fee. Diame signed a three-year contract with Newcastle after they activated the release clause...
- Feb 1, 2016
Newcastle United FC have confirmed the arrival of Côte d’Ivoire international Seydou Doumbia on loan from AS Roma. Doumbia joins the Premier League outfit after a six-month loan spell at old club...
- Jan 12, 2016
Newcastle United have officially completed the signing of the central midfielder Henri Saivet from Bordeaux for an undisclosed fee. Newcastle United have boosted their midfield with the signing of Henri Saivet, after securing him...
- Jan 31, 2015
Ahmed Elmohamady featured and was booked for an attempted Maradona ‘Hand of God’ goal at KC stadium where Newcastle United came out victorious with 3-0 win over Hull City. Hull City, looking to...
- Sep 20, 2014
Newcastle’s Senegalese substitute Papiss Cisse rescued a point with two late second-half goals to draw 2-2 with Hull City at St James’ Park. Much was made in the press in the...