- Avram Grant demands injured players’ replacement in AFCON
- Zamalek reject Torino’s offer for Mostafa Fathi
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
- Roma cruise past Sampdoria to reach quarter-finals
- Elmohamady: Uganda’s match is very important
- EXCLUSIVE: Union Española turn down Zamalek bid for Carlos Salom
- Burkina Faso duo Pitroipa, Zongo to miss rest of AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Guinea-Bissau’s Abel Camara: We feel like heroes
- Uganda defender Wasswa: We’re not afraid of Egypt
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
- Dec 8, 2015
Egyptian player Omar El-Husseiny speaks to KingFut following the end of his European adventure at Estonian club Levadia Tallinn. El-Husseiny joined Levadia from Ismailia-based club Kahraba in February 2014, but his...
- Oct 24, 2015
Too many Egyptians playing abroad? Don’t have the time to watch your favorite foreign-based Egyptian players? KingFut have got you covered; we’re providing you with a roundup of all the Pharaohs...
- Aug 16, 2015
Omar El-Hussieny scored two goals to lead his Estonian side FC Levadia Tallinn to a 6-1 rout of opponents Tammeka in Matchday 24 of the Meistriliiga. The former Qanah midfielder scored...
- Jul 7, 2015
Omar El-Hussieny‘s FC Levadia Tallinn have been eliminated from the UEFA Champions League qualifiers after being held to a draw by semi-professional Northern Irish club Crusaders FC in the second leg. In the...
- Jul 1, 2015
In the first leg of the UEFA Champions League first round, Omar El-Hussieny’s FC Levadia Tallinn held semi-professional Northern Irish club Crusaders FC to a goalless draw in Belfast. Attempting to...
- May 24, 2015
Egyptian midfielder Omar El-Hussieny has contributed to FC Levadia Tallinn‘s 2-1 away win over Nõmme Kalju with an assist in the Estonian Meistriliiga. The 29-year-old was included in Levadia’s starting lineup...
- Feb 4, 2015
Egyptian midfielder Omar El-Husseiny has renewed his contract with FC Levadia Tallinn, keeping him at the club until the end of the 2015 season. The midfielder is the first Egyptian to...