- Roma advance in Europa League despite losing to Villarreal
- VIDEO: Amr Gamal ends goal drought in Al Ahly win over Degla
- Squash: 20 Egyptians to participate in Windy City Open main draw
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Jul 1, 2016
The Romanian officials has charged emergency doctor Elena Duta with the manslaughter of former Cameroon and Dinamo București midfielder Patrick Ekeng. The 26-year-old died in a hospital from a heart failure almost two hours...
- May 9, 2016
After investigations, the Romanian Ministry of Interior said that Ekeng died due to the Ambulance company’s incompetence and poorly equipped vehicle. The Romanian MOI said that Cameroon and Dinamo Bucharest midfielder...
- May 7, 2016
Cameroon and Dinamo Bucharest midfielder Patrick Ekeng died in a hospital almost two hours after collapsing on pitch during a Romanian league match on Friday. The Cameroon international had only been on...