- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Jul 1, 2016
The Romanian officials has charged emergency doctor Elena Duta with the manslaughter of former Cameroon and Dinamo București midfielder Patrick Ekeng. The 26-year-old died in a hospital from a heart failure almost two hours...
- May 9, 2016
After investigations, the Romanian Ministry of Interior said that Ekeng died due to the Ambulance company’s incompetence and poorly equipped vehicle. The Romanian MOI said that Cameroon and Dinamo Bucharest midfielder...
- May 7, 2016
Cameroon and Dinamo Bucharest midfielder Patrick Ekeng died in a hospital almost two hours after collapsing on pitch during a Romanian league match on Friday. The Cameroon international had only been on...