- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Jul 1, 2016
The Romanian officials has charged emergency doctor Elena Duta with the manslaughter of former Cameroon and Dinamo București midfielder Patrick Ekeng. The 26-year-old died in a hospital from a heart failure almost two hours...
- May 9, 2016
After investigations, the Romanian Ministry of Interior said that Ekeng died due to the Ambulance company’s incompetence and poorly equipped vehicle. The Romanian MOI said that Cameroon and Dinamo Bucharest midfielder...
- May 7, 2016
Cameroon and Dinamo Bucharest midfielder Patrick Ekeng died in a hospital almost two hours after collapsing on pitch during a Romanian league match on Friday. The Cameroon international had only been on...