- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Jul 1, 2016
The Romanian officials has charged emergency doctor Elena Duta with the manslaughter of former Cameroon and Dinamo București midfielder Patrick Ekeng. The 26-year-old died in a hospital from a heart failure almost two hours...
- May 9, 2016
After investigations, the Romanian Ministry of Interior said that Ekeng died due to the Ambulance company’s incompetence and poorly equipped vehicle. The Romanian MOI said that Cameroon and Dinamo Bucharest midfielder...
- May 7, 2016
Cameroon and Dinamo Bucharest midfielder Patrick Ekeng died in a hospital almost two hours after collapsing on pitch during a Romanian league match on Friday. The Cameroon international had only been on...