- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
- Hector Cuper: Our group is now more complicated
- OFFICIAL: Injured Egypt keeper El-Shennawy to miss rest of AFCON
- Court adds Abou-Treika to terrorist watch-list
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Jul 1, 2016
The Romanian officials has charged emergency doctor Elena Duta with the manslaughter of former Cameroon and Dinamo București midfielder Patrick Ekeng. The 26-year-old died in a hospital from a heart failure almost two hours...
- May 9, 2016
After investigations, the Romanian Ministry of Interior said that Ekeng died due to the Ambulance company’s incompetence and poorly equipped vehicle. The Romanian MOI said that Cameroon and Dinamo Bucharest midfielder...
- May 7, 2016
Cameroon and Dinamo Bucharest midfielder Patrick Ekeng died in a hospital almost two hours after collapsing on pitch during a Romanian league match on Friday. The Cameroon international had only been on...