- VIDEO: Kahraba scores as Al Ittihad come back to defeat Al Faisaly
- De Sciglio: Roma will be dangerous despite missing Mohamed Salah
- Elmohamady features in thrilling 3-3 draw against Crystal Palace
- Sobhi features, with Elneny an unused substitute in Arsenal’s 3-1 win
- Barnsley narrowly defeat Norwich
- Karim Hafez features in Lens’ 3-1 defeat to Strasbourg
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Jun 3, 2016
Egypt‘s President Abdel-Fattah El-Sisi spoke about the stadium ban enforced in Egypt, the possibility of the fans’ return to stadiums, as well as honoring Egyptian athletes. In an interview conducted on...
- Feb 6, 2016
Egypt’s President Abdel-Fattah El-Sisi has clarified his recent statements about the Ultras Ahlawy group, saying that his words were misinterpreted. El-Sisi recently invited Ultras Ahlawy group to participate in a committee...
- Feb 2, 2016
Egypt’s President Abdel-Fattah El-Sisi invited Ultras Ahlawy group to participate in a committee to investigate the 2012 Port Said Massacre, while Al Ahly chairman Mahmoud Taher denounced the fans’ anti-state chants....
- May 30, 2015
On the 30th of May 2015, Port Said’s Criminal Court decided to postpone the verdict of Port Said massacre to the 9th of June 2015. Port Said’s Criminal Court held a...
- Apr 19, 2015
Port Said’s Criminal Court sentenced on the 19th of April 11 defendants to death over murder charges in the 2012 stadium massacre retrial. The judge referred the defendants to the Grand...