- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
- Mahmoud Gaber leads Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
- Jun 3, 2016
Egypt‘s President Abdel-Fattah El-Sisi spoke about the stadium ban enforced in Egypt, the possibility of the fans’ return to stadiums, as well as honoring Egyptian athletes. In an interview conducted on...
- Feb 6, 2016
Egypt’s President Abdel-Fattah El-Sisi has clarified his recent statements about the Ultras Ahlawy group, saying that his words were misinterpreted. El-Sisi recently invited Ultras Ahlawy group to participate in a committee...
- Feb 2, 2016
Egypt’s President Abdel-Fattah El-Sisi invited Ultras Ahlawy group to participate in a committee to investigate the 2012 Port Said Massacre, while Al Ahly chairman Mahmoud Taher denounced the fans’ anti-state chants....
- May 30, 2015
On the 30th of May 2015, Port Said’s Criminal Court decided to postpone the verdict of Port Said massacre to the 9th of June 2015. Port Said’s Criminal Court held a...
- Apr 19, 2015
Port Said’s Criminal Court sentenced on the 19th of April 11 defendants to death over murder charges in the 2012 stadium massacre retrial. The judge referred the defendants to the Grand...