- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
- Hector Cuper: Our group is now more complicated
- OFFICIAL: Injured Egypt keeper El-Shennawy to miss rest of AFCON
- Court adds Abou-Treika to terrorist watch-list
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Feb 3, 2016
Al Masry SC released a statement on its official website condemning the Ultras Green Eagles’ calls for demonstrations in Port Said. Seventy two Al Ahly supporters tragically lost their lives on February 1, 2012, following the...
- Feb 1, 2016
Four years have passed since the night when the whole country came to a standstill – the night when chaos and misery began to crescendo throughout the streets of Cairo. February...
- Nov 26, 2015
Samir Halabia, the president of Al Masry, has stated that he is doing everything in his power to end the state of tension in Egyptian football since the Port Said massacre....
- May 20, 2015
Ultras Devils declare self-dissolution after burning their banner, which is considered a sign of group dissolution in the custom of ultras groups worldwide. The group issued a statement affirming that the decision...
- Feb 4, 2015
Mohamed Salah has been included in the Viola’s Europa League squad for the knockout stages of the tournament, and the attacker will wear the number 74 shirt to commemorate the victims of...
- Dec 11, 2014
Earlier today, the Egyptian Football Association decided to postpone Al Ahly’s match against Al Masry indefinitely, following a request from the Ministry of Interior. The match was originally scheduled to take place...
- Jan 20, 2014
A prominent capo of Al Ahly’s rabid supporters group was released hours after being arrested by the police on Monday. Ahmed Idrees, a prominent capo or leader of Ultras Ahlawy (UA07)...