- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
- Mortada announces Mohamed Helmy’s departure
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- SQUASH: Potential all Egyptian men’s final awaits ahead of semi-finals
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Dec 20, 2016
Reda El-Beltagy, the recently resigned head of the refereeing committee in the Egyptian Football Association (EFA), spoke about threats sent to him by Mortada Mansour following the recent referees controversial. El-Beltagy resigned two...
- Dec 19, 2016
Head of the refereeing committee in the Egyptian Football Association (EFA) Reda El-Beltagy has resigned from his post. El-Beltagy resigned following Zamalek’s Chairman Mortada Mansour criticism, as the latter demanded the EFA to sack...
- Sep 13, 2014
In our previous two parts we documented the reasons for why the Cairo Derby has become an Egyptian landmark. With very distinct ideologies and Hussein Hegazi thrown into the mix, the...