- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
- Mahmoud Gaber leads Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
- Feb 2, 2013
Today is the day football returns to Egypt. The excitement should be mounting, nerves crackling. There is no assigned seating, so fans should be flocking to the country’s stadiums four or...
- Feb 1, 2013
One year on, the emotions are still raw, the memories still vivid. They do not forget, those who were there, those who saw the slaughter in Port Said. Those players who...