- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
- Abou-Rida hopes EFA crises won’t affect national team
- Egypt’s national team director discusses squad changes
- Mido: African football will not move forward with referees like Lamptey
- Massimo Busacca tutors Egyptian officials on video assistance technology
- Volleyball: Red Devils beat Ahli Benghazi 3-1 in African Club Championship
- Dec 18, 2015
Egyptian telecommunication company Mobinil has become the official partner of La Liga in Egypt after signing a commercial agreement. Mobinil succeeded in landing the commercial deal which marks the first time the league has...
- Jul 8, 2015
Egyptian defender Amro Tarek was withdrawn from the afternoon training session with his new club Real Betis, the Spanish side announced on their official website. Amro Tarek Abdel-Aziz, the first Egyptian to ever join...
- Jul 4, 2015
Amro Tarek Abdel-Aziz is on the verge of completing his move to La Liga side Real Betis after arriving in Spain on Friday. The 23-year-old Los Angeles-born Egyptian arrived in Spain earlier today...
- Jan 22, 2015
Young Egyptian footballers Abdallah El-Kordy and Mahmoud Essam are undergoing trials at Spanish club Real Valladolid, KingFut.com can exclusively reveal. According to KingFut sources, the young forwards have been undergoing a trial...
- Sep 28, 2014
KingFut.com can exclusively reveal that 19-year old Egyptian right-back Mohamed El-Hadidy has signed for Spanish side CF Trival Valderas Alcorcon on a free transfer from the youth team of ENPPI. Having played for...
- Jun 19, 2014
2014 World Cup roundup: KingFut.com’s Ahmad Yousef recaps all the action from the second round of fixtures of Groups A & B in Brazil. Group A Brazil 0-0 Mexico The World Cup hosts were unable to beat...