- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
- Jul 22, 2016
Steve Bruce has resigned from his position as Hull City manager just 21 days before the start of the new Premier League season, according to news reports. Bruce has had informal talks...
- May 6, 2016
Ahead of the final regular league game of the season and the Championship play-offs, Hull City manager Steve Bruce spoke about Ahmed Elmohamady‘s potential influence on taking his side back to...
- Jan 29, 2016
Embed from Getty Images Hull City manager Steve Bruce revealed the reason behind why Ahmed Elmohamady was dropped, adding that he knows that he will rise to the competition. Egypt’s Ahmed Elmohamady...
- Jan 6, 2016
Steve Bruce admitted in a recent interview with the Yorkshire Post that Ahmed Elmohamady has probably been affected by the latest transfer speculation surrounding the player. Hull City AFC boss recently admitted...
- Sep 9, 2015
Hull City boss Steve Bruce praised Egypt international Ahmed Elmohamady, days before he potentially makes his 100th consecutive appearance for the Tigers. Elmohamady, who turns 28 today, has been part of...
- Aug 15, 2015
Hull City boss Steve Bruce fears for the departure of key players in this summer transfer window; among them Egyptian right wing-back Ahmed Elmohamady. Elmohamady, 27, could be one of Hull...
- Feb 25, 2015
Egyptian winger Ahmed Elmohamady believes his team Hull City are now reaping the rewards for their hard work from the beginning of the season, as they recover from injuries that made them suffer...