- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
- Feb 1, 2017
Ghana striker Jordan Ayew left Aston Villa to join English Premier League side Swansea City as confirmed by the Welsh club. Ayew will join the Swans in an exchange deal with Neil Taylor...
- Nov 3, 2016
Stoke City’s midfielder, Joe Allen, expressed his admiration of Ramadan Sobhi and his development after Stoke’s Monday night win over Swansea City in the English Premier League. Joe Allen expressed his...
- Nov 1, 2016
Egyptian starlet Ramadan Sobhi had a hand in a Stoke goal for the first time as the Potters beat Swansea 3-1, with Ivory Coast forward Wilfried Bony picking up a brace...
- Oct 15, 2016
Arsenal claimed a thrilling 3-2 win over Swansea City on Saturday to move level on points with Manchester City at the top of the Premier League table. Egypt international Mohamed Elneny...
- Sep 8, 2015
Premier League sides Leicester City and Swansea are reported to be chasing Egyptian right wing-back Ahmed Elmohamady ahead of a potential swoop in January. Last season, the 27-year-old was relegated from the...
- Jun 10, 2015
Ghana international star Andre Ayew has put pen to paper on a 4-year deal to join Premier League outfit Swansea City from Marseille. Ayew spent eight years under contract at Marseille, securing...
- Jan 14, 2015
English Premier league side Manchester City have announced the signing Ivory Coast international Wilfried Bony from Swansea City. The 26-year-old striker completes his move to the blue half of Manchester for...