- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
- Egypt’s assistant coach says Pharaohs won’t rely on history
- Sada Cruzeiro beat El-Gaish in Volleyball Club World Championship
- Oct 15, 2016
Arsenal claimed a thrilling 3-2 win over Swansea City on Saturday to move level on points with Manchester City at the top of the Premier League table. Egypt international Mohamed Elneny...
- Sep 8, 2015
Premier League sides Leicester City and Swansea are reported to be chasing Egyptian right wing-back Ahmed Elmohamady ahead of a potential swoop in January. Last season, the 27-year-old was relegated from the...
- Jun 10, 2015
Ghana international star Andre Ayew has put pen to paper on a 4-year deal to join Premier League outfit Swansea City from Marseille. Ayew spent eight years under contract at Marseille, securing...
- Jan 14, 2015
English Premier league side Manchester City have announced the signing Ivory Coast international Wilfried Bony from Swansea City. The 26-year-old striker completes his move to the blue half of Manchester for...
- Sep 13, 2014
Mohamed Salah made his first appearance of the season for Chelsea in a 4-2 win over Swansea City, coming off the bench in the 81st minute. The Egyptian’s most notable contribution was a mazy run,...
- Apr 14, 2014
Individual highlights of Mohamed Salah’s performance in Chelsea’s 1-0 win against Swansea City on Sunday. Match Report: Salah plays 90 minutes as Ba strike sees Chelsea past 10-man Swansea
- Apr 13, 2014
A Demba Ba strike helped Chelsea down Swansea City 1-0 on Sunday as Egypt’s Salah played the entire 90 minutes. Egypt international Mohamed Salah played the full match against Swansea City as Chelsea pulled off a...