- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Mar 22, 2017
AS Roma announced that the team will be taking part in the 2017 International Champions Cup in the United States this summer as part of their pre-season tour. The club will head to...
- Feb 4, 2016
Columbus Crew coach Gregg Berhalter praised Amro Tarek after the club announced his signing on loan from Real Betis, while the Egyptian defender expressed his excitement over moving to the United States. Columbus...
- Dec 7, 2014
United States side Columbus Crew SC have submitted a bid for Zamalek’s Omar Gaber in an attempt to lure the Egypt international to Major League Soccer, KingFut.com understands. The MLS side are keen...
- Jul 2, 2014
2014 World Cup roundup: KingFut.com’s Ahmad Yousef recaps all the action from the final two round of 16 ties – Argentina against Switzerland and Belgium against USA. Argentina 1-0 Switzerland A late Di Maria strike put...
- Jun 18, 2014
KingFut.com’s Omar Morsy recaps all the action from Groups G & H of the 2014 World Cup. Group G Germany 4-0 Portugal Germany kicked-off their 18th appearance in the World Cup finals (joint-second...
- Jun 17, 2014
It was at the Estadio das Dunas in Natal, where focus had returned to the ‘Group of Death’ and a World Cup grudge match between Ghana and the United States. For...
- May 16, 2013
Can Mido return to the svelter days of yesteryear? At 30 years old, it’s now or never for Mido to make a comeback. It appears he’s choosing now. One of Egypt’s...