- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
- Volleyball: Al Ahly crowned African champions
- Egypt’s general prosecutor reopens the Air Defence Stadium case
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
- Al Ahly: Emad Meteb is an important player for us
- Hector Cuper: Bassem Morsy can rejoin national team
- Meteb admits he might leave Al Ahly over lack of playing time
- Mar 9, 2017
Zimbabwe Football Association Chairman Phillip Chiyangwa has threatened to take legal action against the Confederation of African Football’s (CAF) president and secretaty general. As per a BBC report, Chiyangwa has been...
- Jun 7, 2016
The Zimbabwe Football Association folded and reformed under a different name after having debts of more than Six Million Dollars. ZIFA President Phillip Chiyangwa blamed the association’s previous regime for the huge...