EXCLUSIVE | Agent denies Al Ahly remarks regarding Trezeguet
Mahmoud Hassan ‘Trezeguet’s agent has denied claims made by Al Ahly earlier on Sunday that the player was set to return from RSC Anderlecht.
Speaking to KingFut, Trezeguet’s agent Yahia Aly has denied remarks made by Al Ahly’s Sayed Abdel-Hafiz on the matter, after the latter claimed Anderlecht have not submitted a bid for the player and so he would return to Al Ahly.
“Anderlecht has the option to sign Trezeguet permanently for a certain value till the end of May,” Aly told KingFut.
“This is the signed agreement between both clubs, no negotiation shall be held and Anderlecht still have time to take their decision till the end of May,” refuting all of Sayed’s claims that there should be negotiations for the player.
“I do not know why did Sayed Abdel-Hafiz said so,” Yahia concluded.
Trezeguet has had a turbulent time in Belgium since his arrival from the Cairo giants Al Ahly, struggling through-out a large portion of the campaign due to injury, with language barriers not making his time in Belgium a smooth one either.
It is worth noting that several reports coming from Belgium claimed that Anderlecht have agreed a deal with Al Ahly to take up their option to buy the player permanently but this does not seem to be the case at the moment.
/ 1 hour ago
Former Egypt international Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’ has announced that Egypt national team legends will...
/ 12 hours ago
Liverpool star Mohamed Salah might come in for punishment after appearing to operate his mobile...