Connect with us

News

Handball: Mohamed Mamdouh voted MVP for October

Handball: Mohamed Mamdouh voted MVP of October

Egypt International handball player Mohamed Mamdouh was voted Pays d’Aix Université Most Valuable Player of the month for October.

The former Zamalek player led his team to the eighth place of the French handball league, by scoring 6 points in 3 matches.

Mohamed Mamdouh was announced the most valuable player for October, after receiving 95% of the votes. Minne Loesch and Goni Leoz received the other 5% of the votes.

It’s worth mentioning that PAUC has secured the signature of the Egyptian international last January on a two-year contract.

Graduated with a degree in Journalism from the American University in Dubai. Currently, working with Bloomberg News. Passionate about sports.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Advertisement

Latest

More in News