Mortada Mansour reveals requirements for upcoming elections
Zamalek’s president Mortada Mansour has revealed the requirements to be a candidate for the club’s president as well as announcing the elections’ date.
The 65-year-old has revealed that club’s presidential elections will be held on the 23rd and the 24th of November. He has also announced the requirements to run for president of the club.
The following criteria should be present in the candidate:
– The Egyptian citizenship.
– At least an average education.
– A good reputation along with good behavior and character.
– Been a club member for a minimum of seven years while paying all of the fees.
– Finished his military service or has an exemption.
– No criminal record.
– Passing a drug test in one of the certified governmental hospitals.
In addition to that, Mansour has recently clarified that the board meetings will be held once a month and that the Executive Office has been terminated.
Mansour will hold a press conference on Saturday at the club’s headquarters to talk about all the details of the elections.
/ 60 mins ago
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp was asked about Salah’s outstanding performance, and the German was...
/ 1 hour ago
Egypt International Mohamed Salah scored a super hat-trick as Liverpool thrashed Watford 5-0 in...
/ 1 hour ago
After his incredible four goal, one assist performance against Watford on Saturday, Mohamed Salah...