INTERVIEW: African journos on how their countries will perform at the World Cup
What are Africans saying about their own country’s chances at the World Cup? How well do they rate the other four teams that came through the CAF qualifiers? We got a few them to tell us these and more.
KingFut’s lineup of sports journalists from the five Afrcian teams at the World Cup consists of:
- Marwan Ahmed – Egypt – KingFut Operations Manager
- Amine El Amri – Morocco – Football Journalist
- Colin Udoh – Nigeria – Regional Digital Sports Editor, KweseESPN
- Farouk Abdou – Tunisia – Web Journalist on Football, focused on Tunisia and Maghreb
- Aliou Goloko – Senegal – Sports Journalist and Member, CAF Media Panel Experts
/ 14 mins ago
Aston Villa’s Ahmed Elmohamady talked about his side’s recent performances and their chances of...
/ 1 hour ago
Liverpool legend Ian Rush belives that Egypt’s Mohamed Salah can win them the Premier...
/ 15 hours ago
Karim Hafez assisted Mahmoud Trezeguet’s goal as Kasimpasa drew 1-1 at home with Bursaspor...