INTERVIEW: African journos on how their countries will perform at the World Cup
What are Africans saying about their own country’s chances at the World Cup? How well do they rate the other four teams that came through the CAF qualifiers? We got a few them to tell us these and more.
KingFut’s lineup of sports journalists from the five Afrcian teams at the World Cup consists of:
- Marwan Ahmed – Egypt – KingFut Operations Manager
- Amine El Amri – Morocco – Football Journalist
- Colin Udoh – Nigeria – Regional Digital Sports Editor, KweseESPN
- Farouk Abdou – Tunisia – Web Journalist on Football, focused on Tunisia and Maghreb
- Aliou Goloko – Senegal – Sports Journalist and Member, CAF Media Panel Experts
/ 4 mins ago
Egypt international Ahmed Hegazi has suffered an injury during West Brom’s 1-0 defeat to Sheffield...
/ 30 mins ago
CS Constantine manager Denis Lavagne has balmed Borg El-Arab’s poor pitch condition for his side’s performance...
/ 51 mins ago
Ismaily boss Čedomir Janevski insists his side can still qualify for the Champions League...
/ 1 hour ago
Egypt international Amr Warda scored a late equaliser for Atromitos as they earned a crucial...