Tunisian Federation release statement regarding referees exchange with Egypt
Tunisian Football Federation have announced that they have reached an agreement with the Egyptian Football Association regarding exchanging referees and also announce friendly against Italy Olympic Team.
There will be partnership between Egypt and Tunisia regarding referees. There will be exchange in experience between both referees, there will be an organized training for both referees from Tunisia and Egypt. Also, referees from Tunisia can officiate some matches in Egyptian football and vice versa.
Other announcements included:
- A training camp in Europe for the referees between the home and away fixtures which will be attended by Elite professional referees.
- After the completion of all the financial and administrative work related to the national teams the contract will be finalized and work will start soon.
- The office approved the proposal for the free movement of players under the umbrella of the federations involved in the North African Football Confederation. The Executive Office of the North African Union will be presided over by Dr. Wadie Al-Sera as President of the Federation on 29 September 2018 to consider the positions of the other Unions.
- The Office decided to open the reform and completion of the documents and files of associations for 2018/2019 season, which were received after the legal deadlines or incomplete of the necessary documents stipulated in the general laws and memorandum No. 1 of the current season. The university office set the date of Thursday, September 20, 2018 at 5 pm as the latest date to deposit with the relevant national and regional associations.
- The University Office has decided to extend the movement of amateur players on the following dates:
– Amateur level 1 and 2 to 30 September 2018
– Amateur regional level and ladies until October 15, 2018
- After the League received 4 resignations from the members of the Regional Association of football in Medenin and after the continued absence of one of the members continuously for a period exceeding the legal period allowed, and as of the vacancy, which became after the release of five members, the office decided to dissolve the Office of the Regional Association of Football Medenine and the call of the Independent Electoral Commission to organize and supervise elections.
- Tunisian national Olympic team will play an international friendly against Italy on October 15, 2018 in Italy.
- The office decided to allocate a budget of 100 thousand dinars to support the young coaches supervising the first professional league championship by enabling them to grow abroad.
/ 6 hours ago
Ahmed Hassan Kouka has lifted the lid on his relationship with Mohamed Salah, his exclusion...
/ 10 hours ago
Egyptian referee Ahmed El-Ghandour will officiate Tunisia’s friendly against Burundi which will take place on...
/ 10 hours ago
Egypt’s AFCON group opponents Uganda have beat Ivory Coast 1-0 in their final friendly...
/ 14 hours ago
Former Aston Villa striker Stan Collymore believes that the Villans need to replace Ahmed...