Egypt’s Mohamed Salah most valuable player in Premier League
Egypt international Mohamed Salah has been rated as the most valuable footballer in the Premier League, according to a study by KPMG.
The Liverpool winger has emerged as one of the Premier League’s leading players, scoring 13 goals and assisting eight in 21 games this season.
And according to a study by financial experts KPMG, Mohamed Salah is estimated to be worth €168.3m, making him the most valuable Premier League player.
The Egyptian came fourth after PSG duo Neymar and Kylian Mbappe, who are valued at €229.1m and €215m respectively, with Barcelona legend Lionel Messi coming third with a worth of €203.3m.
Tottenham forward Harry Kane came behind Mohamed Salah as the second priciest player in the Premier Leauge with a value of €151.1m, and was followed by Chelsea’s Eden Hazard (€148.2m) and Kevin De Bruyne of Man City (€129.4m).
Juventus’ Cristiano Ronaldo failed to make the top 10 as he was valued at €107m, behind Antoine Griezmann (€125.6m), Paul Pogba (€119.3m), and Philippe Coutinho (€118.2m), who completed the list.
Top 10 list:
10. Philippe Coutinho, Barcelona: €118.2m
9. Paul Pogba, Man United: €119.3m
8. Antoine Griezmann, Atletico Madrid: €125.6m
7. Kevin De Bruyne, Man City: €129.4m
6. Eden Hazard, Chelsea: €148.2m
5. Harry Kane, Tottenham: €151.1m
4. Mohamed Salah, Liverpool: €168.3m
3. Lionel Messi, Barcelona: €203.3m
2. Kylian Mbappe, PSG: €215m
1. Neymar, PSG: €229.1m