Join the KingFut Family!
Aspiring sports journalist? Social media specialist? Video editor?
Since its inception in the summer of 2012 by three young and enthusiastic Egyptian football journalists, KingFut.com has gone on to become the number one Egyptian sports website for the English speaking community worldwide. From extensive match reviews, player profiles and editorials, to exclusive interviews and transfers, and now with the introduction of ‘Extra Time‘, King Fut has become your one-stop hub for everything Egyptian football and other sports.
We’re proud to have a number of talented writers and passionate journalists from different backgrounds in the KF Family, they’ve helped us grow to become one of the most credible sources of Egyptian football in such short time. Over the years, KingFut.com has been featured on various websites, radio stations, newspapers and television, from the official website of MLS to the BBC and Chelsea TV. We’ve also partnered up with Juventus FC, Stoke City FC, Football Manager and others over the years!
We’re always searching for passionate contributors
We’re on the lookout for passionate and aspiring journalists and editors to join one of the fastest-growing football websites in Africa, to help provide fresh perspectives on the beautiful game.
As the saying goes: “With great power comes great responsibility.”
Pharaohs are appearing on every footballing corner around the globe: From the English Premier to the Swiss Super League, and from the Asian to the UEFA Champions League.
Thank you guys were key and started the journey off with me ❤️
— Sam Morsy (@sammorsy08) June 12, 2018
— Brighton & Hove Albion ⚽️ (@OfficialBHAFC) February 23, 2013
All things Local Scene – from Egyptian competitions – both youth and senior – to interesting day-to-day happenings.
— John Casson (@JohnCassonUK) November 15, 2014
— Mido (@midoahm) May 16, 2013
— Ahmed Nasri ⍟ (@Warchadi) July 27, 2014
As we aim to expand our coverage Beyond Borders, we’re now also on the lookout for writers with a passion for African, especially North African, football. If you have an in-depth knowledge of football in Algeria, we’re interested. Tunisian football? We’re interested. Following the CAF Champions League? KingFut.com is definitely interested.
Special thanks to the guys in @King_Fut for their professional coverage, was very happy to meet you today.. all the best
— عبدالرحمن مجدي (@ARahmanMagdy) July 12, 2014
KingFut.com have recently launched ‘Extra Time’ to cover the triumphs and major stories of all Egyptian athletes worldwide, and will include sports from handball and squash to golf and wrestling.
— Embassy of Egypt USA (@EgyptEmbassyUSA) June 5, 2015
We will be more than happy to promote your Twitter and blog links within your articles, as well as promote any of your other work on our social media pages. Our eventual aim is to reward our best contributors with paid work, but at the moment we don’t have the budget for that. However, if the site grows to a level to be able to do that, and you are part of helping us get there, you will be rewarded for your work.
- News Reporter
- News Editor
- Social Media Specialist
- Video Editor
GENERAL SPORTS NEWS REPORTER
– Focus on major breaking news surrounding Egyptian sports and athletes, and interesting day-to-day happenings.
– Coordinate latest news within a group of over 30 writers led by managing editors.
– Write professional, accurate and timely news & match reports.
– Participate in discussions & present ideas for interesting news topics & features.
– Join our current team of editors in leading over 40 contributors.
– Assign tasks and present ideas/topics for interesting features & news reports on a daily basis.
– Coordinate with scheduled writers to report news when it breaks and is verified.
– Coordinate editing of latest news in a group of 6-8 editors on a daily basis.
– Must have a comprehensive knowledge of Egyptian football and advanced knowledge of the English language.
– Must have flexible hours.
We are also always looking for talented graphic designers and video editors to help us create exciting new logos, graphics and infographics for the site, as well as videos to be hosted on our YouTube channel. If you are a Photoshop wizard, get in touch!
Other ways you can get involved with KF:
- General feature articles or opinion pieces
- A regular feature or series
- Culture, history or the unknown (e.g. Hussein Hegazi – “Wrapped Simply in Mystery”)
- Tactical or statistical analysis (e.g. Tactical analysis: The Black Stars of Ghana, Egypt’s final hurdle)
- Additional writing to existing features (e.g. Hidden Pharaohs)
- Image and video content for social media pages and YouTube channel
- Something different? Pitch us your idea
If interested in applying, send us an email about the position you’re interested in and attach a sample of your work to join[at]kingfut[dot]com.
/ 8 hours ago
Egypt assistant coach Hany Ramzy has revealed head coach Javier Aguirre has settled on...
/ 9 hours ago
Former Liverpool talisman John Aldrige has urged Jurgen Klopp to sort out Mohamed Salah’s...
/ 9 hours ago
Egypt giants Zamalek have dropped two important points when they only settled for a...